Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 2

April 2nd Day 2I did the following exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars" with the following stats:

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets











     I ate some raisin toast for breakfast with orange juice.  I also had a tuna sandwich for lunch with some onions an pickles.  For dinner we had some macaroni made with tomato sauce and some sliced tomatoes on the side.  I also had some guacamole and salsa with some chips for a snack.  I also drank 8 oz of green smoothie and 100% fruit juice with lunch.  I drank some homemade peach green tea with dinner.







                                       William and Cheryl danced a great dance last night!





                      Maria and Derek danced an outstanding Rumba dance to a slow version of Material Girl.  I couldn't tell, but that looked like a real kiss to me! What did you think?




                                                 Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. DWTS pictures courtesy of ABC.





        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...