Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 23

April 23rd Day 23Yesterday I walked for 1 mile and did the following exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars" with the following results:


Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Bicycle Kicks 12 reps 3 sets

                                                                 Outer Thigh Kicks



                                                                          Reverse Leg Kicks













    I ate some oatmeal with strawberries, a salad, some guacamole, some spaghetti with homemade pasta sauce.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals and drank 8 oz of green smoothies.



         William and Cheryl were dancing to Smokey Robinson singing live.  It doesn't get much better than that!







           Roshon and Chelsie danced a great dance last night dancing live to Smokey.  It was a great night with Motown night!




    Donald and Peta were dancing to a live performance by the Temptations.  Donald looked great last night too!



                                                                Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest DWTS pictures courtesy of ABC.


          See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...