Thursday, April 26, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 25

April 25th Day 25Yesterday I walked for 1 mile and rode my bike for 3.5 miles since the weather was so wonderful.  I watched "Revenge" last night but since I had done some good exercise earlier in the day, I decided to take a break while watching.











    I ate some oatmeal with Agave Nectar, some minestrone soup, ate a salad at lunch and a large salad at dinner. I also drank 100% fruit juices for two meals and drank peach raspberry tea with lunch.  I also drank 8 oz of green smoothie.



                  Emily sits by Jack at Daniel's trial which makes Daniel wonder what she is really up to.





                             Victoria will do anything to help her son be cleared of murder charges.






                                        Exercise picture courtesy of Pinterest. Revenge pictures courtesy of ABC.



          See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...