Thursday, April 5, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 4

April 4th Day 4Yesterday I walked 1 mile.











    I ate some raisin cinnamon toast, some shrimp tacos with pico de gallo, some guacaritos (guacamole wrapped in tortillas) and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals. I also drank 8 oz of green smoothies.








                                                               Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




         See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.





2 comments:

Huda said...

I think what you're doing is great, and what your blog stands for is absolutely inspirational! I'm currently training to run the 5K. Wish me luck! I'm not a runner LOL

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Huda,

Thanks for your comments! I will be sending you luck on your 5K race. It is very inspiring! Let me know how it ends up going for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...