Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vote for HLNB on Skinny Scoop - Top 25 Green Bloggers

    Healthy Living Natural Beauty  is in the running for the Top 25 Green Bloggers on Skinny Scoop. Stop by and vote for us as often as you can until (Earth Day) April 22, 2012.  I appreciate your votes!  You can log in via Facebook to vote or you can register with a valid email address and set your own profile name and password.  While you vote you can mention any of the articles from HLNB that you thought were worthy of the Green Blogger status! I'd love to see which posts were your favorites.

Here is what our profile looks like so you can give us your vote by "Liking" our profile on Skinny Scoop:


Healthy Living Natural Beauty

I like using products that contain natural ingredients. I also like promoting companies that care about consumers, the environment and their communities. I'll share with you my research as well as my opinions and experiences. I'll also add posts about nutrition and exercise. Here's to our "Healthy Living Natural Beauty" lifestyles.
HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty suggests: "I like to share my research on healthier options for consumers. I also like writing about eco fashions and future trends toward a more sustainable future. There are so many things we can do to help make a difference as individuals and as groups. We can all make changes for a better future. "



       Click on the button below to get to the voting page.  I've also added the button to my right side bar for quick access:
 


                                                                           Thanks for your votes!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...