Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 30

April 30th Day 30Yesterday I walked 2 miles and I did the "Sculpt Like a Rock Star" (video from my Tip of the Week on Sunday) exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars" with the following results:

Lady Gaga's:
Side Slimmers (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Bicycle Crunches (20 reps)
Butterfly Twists (20 reps)

Jennifer Hudson's:
Sitting Pretty (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Arm Flab Fighters (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Super Shoulder Press (3 lb weights 20 reps)

Katy Perry's:
Skater Lunges (20 reps)
Step It Up (12 reps)
Reshaping Reach (3 lb weights 20 reps)

                                                                  Step It Up










The Katy Perry workout was the hardest for me, especially the "Step It Up" group so I only did 12 reps instead of the full 20 on that set.  The others were not too hard and easy to do while watching a show.  This is the last day of part 2 Spring Challenge.  We will be starting part 3 of the Spring Challenge May 1. Stay tuned for some more exciting and great things in part 3 of our Spring Challenge!  Hope you will continue along with us and get a great "in shape" body for summer.  It's easier to stick to it with group of friends with the common goal of getting and staying in shape.




  

      It was Classical Night on DWTS.   There was a dance contest between two teams. Team Tango scored 27 out of 30 points and included Maria and Derek, Katherine and Mark, Roshon and Chelsie and Jaleel and Kym.






      Team Paso received 26 out of 30 points and included Melissa and Maks, Donald and Peta, and William and Cheryl.  I personally think Team Paso was a little bit better than Team Tango. 
   



                 Team Paso guys debated taking off their shirts, I think they made the right choice!



            See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.



                                       Exercise photo courtesy of Yahoo.com and DWTS photos courtesy of ABC7news.com.











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...