Friday, May 11, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 3 - Day 10

May 10th Day 10: Yesterday I did housework.  I also did the Lady Gaga exercises from Sculpt Like a Rock Star video while watching "Grey's Anatomy" with the following stats:

Lady Gaga's:
Side Slimmers (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Bicycle Crunches (20 reps)
Butterfly Twists (20 reps)

Jennifer Hudson's:
Sitting Pretty (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Arm Flab Fighters (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Super Shoulder Press (3 lb weights 20 reps)

Katy Perry's:
Skater Lunges (20 reps)
Step It Up (12 reps)
Reshaping Reach (3 lb weights 20 reps)

                                                                       Skater Lunges








    I ate some Grape Nuts cereal with strawberries, some shrimp tacos, some cheese with tomatoes, onions and peppers with some salsa.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.









    Bailey gets a marriage proposal but she is so busy with work the proposal doesn't go quite as planned. When she makes time for a proper engagement, things change drastically.








    Will Cristina stay or leave Seattle Grace? Once she finally decides the unimaginable happens.  I'm so glad this wasn't the season finale.  Can you believe the ending last night?




                                    Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest and Grey's Anatomy pictures courtesy of ABC.com



             See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...