Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 3 - Day 14

May 14th Day 14: Yesterday I walked 1mile.  I also worked on my Sculpt Like a Rock Star exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars" with the following results:  (I used a step stool instead of a chair for the Step It Up exercises and I was able to do the full 20 reps.  I'll need to work into using a regular chair).


Lady Gaga's:
Side Slimmers (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Bicycle Crunches (20 reps)
Butterfly Twists (20 reps)

Jennifer Hudson's:
Sitting Pretty (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Arm Flab Fighters (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Super Shoulder Press (3 lb weights 20 reps)

Katy Perry's:
Skater Lunges (20 reps)
Step It Up (20 reps)
Reshaping Reach (3 lb weights 20 reps)


                                                                     Super Shoulder Press







    I ate some Grape Nuts cereal with strawberries, a salad, some homemade pasta sauce made with tomatoes, onions, green peppers and Jalapenos. I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals and drank 8 oz of green smoothies.





    Donald and Peta danced a beautiful Waltz in the semi-finals last night.  They received a 28 out of 30 for this one and 29 out of 30 for their Samba. 





    William and Cheryl danced a great Tango and received 28 out of 30.  On their Samba they received a perfect score of 30.







   
     Katherine and Mark received a 29 out of 30 for their Salsa and 27 out of 30 on their Quickstep.  It looks like Katherine may have hurt her back on the Quickstep routine, but hopefully she will be okay. Both dances were great!







    Maria and Derek danced a fabulous Argentine Tango and received 29 out of 30 points.  For their Jive they received a perfect score of 30.  It should be a great night tonight seeing which of these wonderful teams will be saying goodbye.  They are all so good!



                                            Exercise picture courtesy of Pinterest. DWTS pictures courtesy of ABC.


         See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

New follower from the blog hop :)

xo, Jersey Girl

I'd love it if you could check out my blog, let's follow each other :)

hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Jersey Girl! I just checked out your blog and followed via GCF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...