Sunday, May 20, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 3 - Day 19

May 19th Day 19: Yesterday I spent more time working on the flower gardens and vegetable garden.  We finally got everything planted and now we need to maintain!









    I ate some grits with strawberries and agave nectar, I tried fish tacos for the first time, I've had shrimp tacos but this was the first time I tried fish tacos and I really liked them! I also had some salsa and guacamole.  I drank 100% fruit juices with two meals.






                                                                  Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



         See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...