Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 3 - Day 21

May 21st Day 21: Yesterday I rode my bike 3.5 miles and walked 1 mile.  I also did the Sculpt Like a Rock Star exercises while watching "Dancing With the Stars" with the following results:

Lady Gaga's:
Side Slimmers (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Bicycle Crunches (20 reps)
Butterfly Twists (20 reps)

Jennifer Hudson's:
Sitting Pretty (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Arm Flab Fighters (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Super Shoulder Press (3 lb weights 20 reps)

Katy Perry's:
Skater Lunges (20 reps)
Step It Up (20 reps)
Reshaping Reach (3 lb weights 20 reps)


                                                                  Sitting Pretty Exercises











    I ate some grits with strawberries, a salad, some crackers with peanut butter and jam, some dried strawberries, some homemade salsa and guacamole. I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.





    It was a great night on DWTS! My favorite dance last night was Donald and Peta's freestyle.  They made the right choice for their freestyle dance.










     William and Cheryl had a great freestyle dance too.  I'm not sure why Len only gave them a 9 since they didn't make any mistakes.  I thought the judges were supposed to take a point off for each mistake but his dance was perfect.









    I loved Katherine's outfit on this dance.  She made a perfect score on both dances last night and right now she is in first place.  It's a close race, we'll have to see how it all turns out tonight!



                                                 Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. DWTS pictures courtesy of ABC.com.

         See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...