Friday, June 1, 2012

HLNB 30 Day Challenges

May 31st Day 31:   Yesterday I rode my bike 3.5 miles and worked in my garden.  However, it was officially an intermission day from the 30 day challenges.  That means you could have had a day off or you could have kept doing your regular routines.  June 1st is the start of a new set of 30 day challenges!







                                                         Picture courtesy of Pinterest.




       See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...