Monday, June 11, 2012

HLNB Summer Challenge - Day 10

June 10th Day 10:   Yesterday I hiked for 4 1/2 miles and walked for 1 mile.  I also worked in my garden.







                                                Picture courtesy of Findmeacure.com



    I ate some raisin cinnamon toast, some homemade salsa with chips, and I also made and ate some baked Eggplant Parmesan from The Personal Chef Approach on Julie Anne Rhodes website.  You really don't miss the eggplant not being fried because it tastes so good and baking is much healthier for you as well.  Check out her site.  She has some wonderful recipes that are so easy to make.  She also shares some wonderful posts on her blog Jewels from The Roving Stove  that are fun to read.  In addition I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals. I added sparkling water with some of the juices to make them more fizzy.  I also drank 8 oz of green smoothies.




                                          
                                                    Fizzy fruit juice drink picture courtesy of ElderOneStop.com



                                                Baked Eggplant Parmesan picture courtesy of Julieannerhodes.com





        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...