Saturday, June 16, 2012

HLNB Summer Challenge - Day 15

June 15th Day 15:   Yesterday I walked 1 mile.










    I ate some Grape Nuts cereal with strawberries, I also ate a tuna sandwich and some chicken with rice and a cup of wonton soup.  I drank 100 % fruit juices with two meals an drank water with lemon for dinner.  I also drank 8 oz of green smoothies.






                                                                      Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...