Friday, June 22, 2012

HLNB Summer Challenge - Day 21

June 21st Day 21:  Yesterday I walked 1 mile, watered the yard and picked weeds from my garden.





                                                                      Picture courtesy of Health.com



    I ate some raisin cinnamon toast, I ate some more of the veggie bacon in a sandwich with tomatoes and bib lettuce. I also ate a baked yellow bell pepper with rice and a baked apple with cinnamon, vanilla and a little bit of butter.  I drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals and drank 8 oz of green smoothies.






                                                                   Picture courtesy of Healthnuttxo.com




       See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.


2 comments:

Anca said...

Good for you girl! The veggie bacon looks so good does it taste as good as it looks?

http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Anca!

Thanks!I really like it. It tastes just like real bacon and when you make a BLT, with this it tastes exactly like one made with real bacon. My Mom tried them and she told me she still prefers real bacon. So I guess, it could be up to each individual person's taste buds. I personally really like them and will continue to eat them. I can also see crumbling them up and putting them into salads which I may try one of these days. Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...