Friday, August 17, 2012

Fashion Friday - Taylor Swift Style

     Taylor Swift has a new album coming out called Red.  She recently talked about the release of her new album on her You Tube channel Taylor Swift Web Chat and G+ Hangout .  We always like Taylor's style so today I'm posting pictures of Taylor's wonderful sense of fashion.   I'm posting the lyric video for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together one of her new singles from the album after the pictures.






































                                                            Taylor's new album cover


                                                                 Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

                             
Note:  You can turn off my blog music with the iPod player on the right hand side before watching this video.








Hope you enjoyed this look at Taylor Swift style and listening to her newest song release from her new album Red.  Happy Fashion Friday!


Today I'm linking up with Kori from Blonde Episodes for the Fashion Friday blog hop.  If you have a fashion related post click on the button below to add yours to the link. Hope to see you there!









6 comments:

Kim said...

We love Taylor Swift in this house (she is one of the few singers I am comfortable letting my 3 & 5 year old listen to). I didn't know she has a new album out, so thanks!

Visiting from SITS - enjoy your special day!

Jennifer said...

Cute post! She does have great style! Happy SITS Day!

mypixieblog said...

Stopping by from SITS. You have SUCH a great blog and I love all your wonderful health tips (and smoothie recipes)!

Also, this new Taylor song is incredibly catchy. LOVE it. And she does have a great style, doesn't she?

Hope you're having a great week!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks! I just found out she had a new one out too. It should be fun to hear all her new songs.


Michelle

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks! I love Fashion Fridays, they are so much fun!


Michelle

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks! I'm glad you like my blog. I'm trying to keep it fun as well as informative.

I like her style too and you're right, her song is so catchy. I keep finding myself singing it in my head all day.

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...