Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tip of the Week - A Pull-Up Workout Anyone Can Do

















     This week I'm posting another video from "Reluctantly Healthy" hosted by Judy Greer showing us how to do a pull-up.  If you've been following HLNB for awhile, I was trying to get to the point where I could do a pull-up on my own.  I was practicing hanging and slowly trying to lift.  I never did make it to a full pull-up and kind of gave up.  But watching this video gives me some inspiration!  I think I might be able to do this one. So I will be giving this pull-up a try.  I hope you will too. There is another exercise called the Thruster shown to us by Certified Cross Fit trainer Andy Thompson and some tips to make that one easier too.


Note:  You can turn off my blog music on the right hand side with the iPod player before watching the video.

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...