Sunday, September 30, 2012

What Celebs Wore to the Emmy Awards 2012

    I know it's a bit late, but I have missed the Fashion Friday blog hops for the past couple weeks.  So I thought tonight I would add this post to show you some of my favorite Emmy Awards fashions from this year's red carpet.   The show was on last week and unfortunately I missed seeing it live.  But I have seen some of the wonderful gowns from the red carpet online.  I noticed there were some more spring colors this year with yellow, lilac and light blue gowns. They were fun to see and here are my favorite picks from the 2012 show.




                                                  Julianne Moore looked great in yellow.





                                                    Tina Fey looked great again on the red carpet.





  You know I love Dancing With the Stars so I had to include Julianne Hough in her pretty light blue gown. We miss her on DWTS!





             Sofia Vergara looks so pretty in her turquoise gown and the jewelry matches perfectly. 





  I also like to watch Revenge while working out. So I had to include a picture of Emily VanCamp. She always looks great and this taupe color gown is so pretty on her, I also like the black clutch purse.  (I did miss Revenge this week but I'll catch the new episode and I'll be caught up soon).  I'm still trying to enjoy the warm weather outside as long as I can.





   I was just watching My Girl on TV the other night so I had to include this picture of Anna Chlumsky.  She looks great with her matching clutch purse and I also love the ear rings with this gown.  It's so hard to believe she's all grown up!





   I love this gown, the matching nail polish and the fancy shoes on Giuliana Rancic.  She always has wears such pretty clothes on the red carpet. 





   I just love this picture of Kelly Osbourne in a lilac gown, the matching hair color and the black clutch purse.  She looks great!

                                                 All pictures courtesy of People.com


I hope you enjoyed my favorite picks for the Emmy Award fashions of 2012. Happy (late) Fashion Friday!



  I'm going to link up (even thought I'm late) with Kori from Blonde Episodes for her Fashion Friday blog hop because I know many of you like to see her post and some of the others in the hop as well.  They are fun to check out.  Just click on the button below to check out Kori's post. And I think you may still have time too if you want to add a fashion post. Hope to see you there!


































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...